5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

METU THE LEGEND

''Why not Bosphorus,God!'', I said when came across the result.I was dissatisfied with what I saw,though being aware of the fact that I couldn't have registered to Bosphorus with such rank. METU is not the university which I am eager to attend;but in life there may be some occasions that we can not change but just comply with.By this way,I have settled a conclusion that makes it easier for me to get accustomed to METU. I have told myself that ''stop complaining about things you can not get rid of,just try to be satisfied with where you are.'' and now I'm definitely aware of what this charming environment will contribute to me. Here,we are supplied with so many activities,student clubs,natural ambiance,facilities like cheap meal at cafeteria and so on.Also academically,we will be so developed that after graduating large companies will ask us to work with them,which means there will be no despair,no indecision.In short,after a period of difficulty I have got used to the atmosphere and I can regard myself as a real piece of METU. Now it is time to mention about pros and cons of here.At this very moment I feel obliged to state that the students,at least the majority of them,are so helpful that while I was busy with registration,some helped me even a day long. I got informed about transportation,locations of some departments etc thanks to them.Besides,I got no negative response from anybody when in need. Day by day things I regarded terrible before have turned out to be pleasure. When it comes to disadvantages,I can sincerely tell you that they exactly don't exceed the advantages; but, If I am to give an example
 I can mention about the dormitory that I'm staying at.Here's is the only 
dormitory that has not been restored yet.What an unlucky person I am! 
Another one is the distance between my dormitory and my department.
With the help of rings,this challenge can be solved easily,anyway.These are
 what left on my mind about METU. See you at next blog,may the happiness 
be with you:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder