7 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

IN METU WE TRUST



I watched this video before knowing I was admitted to METU.I found it so chamig that my ideas about here changed highly just at that time.The speeches made,notable people narrating what kind of a person is ‘’ODTÜLÜ’’ attracted me a lot.Upon an entry which is due,I have decided to share my opinions with you.As you can understand from the title,slogan that I have designed is ''in METU we trust''.I must admit that it is not original one or not produced by me;but according to me it lives up to METU itself. Generally speaking,this slogan may reminds you of what is written on dollar,the currency of USA.Some of you can also know it from another slogan for ''inci sözlük''.Let me tell you why I chose such thing.Actually not because of anything special,but just because it has been on my mind since first seeing;so I couldn't help myself using it for a new concept.We all know that METU will contribute a lot to us in terms of education,culture,social life and so on.That is to say,all we must do is just believe in METU to make us the best and also I would like state that since being established,METU have no student having difficulty in building a splendid future,with some exceptions of course...That’s all about this  entry.In fact I wonder if you like this slogan or not.I’m looking forward to seeing  your comments.Thanks for your attention.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder