24 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

Comments On Others' Entries



 Dear İrem,

First of all, I really enjoy reading your journal.The way you explained what you think about the slogan really attracts me. Contextually and meaningly, I found no mistake. But grammatically, a mistake caught my eye. It is in your first sentence>> ''universitys'' There must be an apostrophe between ''y'' and ''s''. But I believe that it is not resulted from your lack of knowledge. It may be resulted from the font you chose. Anyway, you are really good at writing and I'm gonna foloow your next journals. Congratulations İrem :)




Dear Dilek,

To begin with, your writing style honestly appeals to me. I have never watched this TV series,but after reading your entry,it seems to me that it is worth watching for once.Your journal is contextually explanatory and comprehensive.However grammatically,there are some mistakes. I wanna arrange them in order;

1)'' I think it is a good idea to write an entry about 'Doctor Who' as it is one of my favourite tv serials.''>>>> missing punctuation.

2)'' TV serials''>>> word choice.

3)''fondness to''>>> preposition mistake.

4)''rights wrongs''>>> word choice.

5)''Furthermore he has the ability to regenerate his body when he die''>>> missing punctuation & verb mistake.

 6)''he can have''>>> word choice.(it is better to use ''be able to'')

7)''In the beginning. it was both difficult and irritating''>>> punctuation mistake.

 Except these mistakes,context and meaning go with each other.As I said at the beginning of my text,I like the way you wrote this entry. I'm looking forward to reading your next journals. Congratulations Dude! :)



Dear Nurullah,
I see that you are really interested in social issues and you reflect it to your journal. This topic should be what we interested in,as well. As for your explanations below the video,I could not find serious mistakes; but if I am to mention,some of your word choices are faulty.For example; ''looking for rights''. In my opinion,it is
better to use ''demand justice'' or ''seek one's rights.'' Another one is ; ''students are working several companies''.There must be a preposition before ''several companies''. Also, ''in the beginnings'' is a kind of spelling mistake. Except these mistakes, I can honestly say that you are competent on how to write a compherensive text. I really like your journal and the video you shared with us. I hope I will have a chance to watch this film. Congratulations! :)


Dear Arif,
Actually I do not follow Leyla and Mecnun;but I have watched it several times.As you said, it contains both funny and sad scenes.Additionally,it is among the best TV series in Turkey. As for your journal,I should say that I like your explanation and the video. You really chose a nice scene from Leyla and Mecnun;but it would be better if you wrote a bit longer.In addition, instead of ''among'', you should use another preposition.Also, in this sentence;''This universe is where he has very bad luck,leave his home,go to the Germany.'' there are some grammatical mistakes. I prefer not to tell them,because;when you look at the sentence once more, you directly notice and correct them. One more grammatical mistake is in your last sentence;missing punctuation. I believe that your mistakes are not resulted from your lack of knowledge, but attention. Thanks for your sharing Arif :)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder