6 Ocak 2013 Pazar

Journal Set #1 - A video by IEEE

As I mentioned in the passage about IEEE METU, we work through feeling of social responsibility. This year, due to  international day of people with disabilities, we prepared a set of videos by interviewing with many people at METU. We asked them to reply our questions to figure out whether they are aware of some facts about people with disabilities. In this video, our question was based on sign language translators. '' Do you know where sign language translators are to be for people with disability of hearing. Fortunately,many replied it correctly. Actually, we aimed not to blame these people for being unaware,but to increase conciousness. I and my friends from IEEE got informed about these facts,as well. In this video I shared with you, I voluntarily appeared. I was so excited that there might naturally have been mistakes; however we,as a team, were proud of what we achieved. I wish more videos or events would be prepared by other people to enchance conciousness nationally and globally.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder